Southern Flair

Southern Flair
Always Look and Feel Fabulous!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gearing Up for a Summer of Hot Books!

Snow and frigid temperatures don't exactly go hand-in-hand with the South, but last month's Arctic blast threw everyone below the Mason Dixon Line for a loop. Thankfully spring is just around the corner, and no matter what part of the country you live in, you've got to be excited about that!

I have a feeling that spring will quickly catapult into summer, and if forecasters are right we're in for a hot one. I plan to enjoy the hot weather while reading some great books! Some of my favorite authors are releasing books in just a few months, and I can't wait. I'll be featuring author interviews with some of them right here on this very blog! Can you say, Woooohoooo!

I've included a small sampling of a few of the books I plan to read (and in some cases, re-read) this summer. Some are new while others have been out for a while, and all will be enjoyable. I'll feature more recommendations in a few weeks so stay tuned. In the meantime, I encourage you to pick up a few books, whether they're on this list or not, and spread the word to all your friends! Happy Reading!

The Ultimate Betrayal by Kimberla Lawson Roby

Bad Blood by Mary Monroe

Welcome to My Breakdown by Benilde Little

The Perfect Revenge by Lutishia Lovely

Driving Heat by Zuri Day

Miss Jessie's: Creating A Successful Business from Scratch--Naturally by Miko Branch

Baby You're the Best by Mary B. Morrison

Flea Market Fabulous: Designing Gorgeous Room With Vintage Treasures by Lara Spencer

Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell

God Help the Child by Toni Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment